Yule celebrations and rituals predate Christmas by thousands of years. Also known as Winter Solstice, it's celebrates the rebirth of the sun. Yule traditions and festivities include carolling, decorating the yule tree and gift giving. Sounds a lot like Christmas!
This scent blend of cedarwood, pine, spruce and moss will bring that holiday cheer into your home regardless of what you celebrate.
* Soy Wax is such a great alternative to other waxes. It burns cleaner and also cleans up easily in case of accidents.
* How to use wax melts: break apart however much wax you'd like and pop into your wax warmer. As the wax melts, the scent will fill your room. Wax shots can be cut in half or used entirely for maximum scent throw. Wax will not disappear like it does when burning candles, therefore once you turn off your wax warmer, wax will become solid again and can be used a few times over. To change scents, simply pour used liquid wax into your trashcan and wipe clean with a paper towel.
* All candles and wax melts are made with the maximum fragrance load the soy wax can safely hold however, some scents will still be stronger than others.
* Shipping costs may be less than initially calculated. A refund will be issued for the difference if over $1 in that case. Please contact me with any questions regarding shipping.
*International Shipping* - Please note that there may be extra customs fees and customer is responsible for those extra fees.
* Each order is made to order in small batches and may vary in color and/or appearance. That means each item will be unique just for you!
* Frosting may occur and is a natural occurrence in soy wax. In no way does it affect the scent or burn quality. Unsmooth tops with slight cracking is also common but will not take away from the quality of the candle or wax melt.